MARCH F 3X-24X-42 ret. FML-1 D24V42FML
- X 105
- 3.300,00 €
The product has been added to the cart
March-F 3-24x42 mm Zoom Scope (First Focal Plane)
This zoom scope has an 8x magnification ratio, which is the highest magnification ratio in a FFP (first focal plane) configuration rifle scope made to date. Available in Mil Radian version or Minute of Angle versions. The reticle scale value remains constant across the entire zoom range. Target ranging is accurate at any power. One turn of the adjustment dial is 10 mrad, or 25 moa depending on model. One click value is 1/10 m-rad or 1/4 moa for respective models. Additionally, with the capability to set any position as the zero point in elevation, the shooter will never lose their starting calibration.
Compact size and big on features.
- First Focal Plane (FFP) reticle with 8x zoom ratio. The highest zoom ratio in the world. Mil-rad or MOA versions.
- The m-rad reticle or MOA reticle scale value remains constant across the entire zoom range.
- M-rad version - 28 Mil Radian windage and elevation adjustment. One turn is 10 mil-rad. One click is 1/10th mil-rad.
- MOA version - 100 moa windage and elevation adjustment for minute of angle models. One turn is 25 moa. One click is 1/4 moa
- Side focus/parallax adjustment from 10 yards to infinity.
- Compact Overall size with Long eye relief and 30mm main tube design.
- Excellent eye relief up to 100mm (4")
- Tactical turrets with zero stop facility on elevation. Zero stop is inside elevation and cannot be accidentally changed.
- Choice of illuminated or non illuminated glass etched reticles.
- Supplied with Sunshade, leather lens covers and plastic lens covers.
- Reticles: FML and FML-1 for mil Radian. For Minute of Angle FMA-1 and FMA-2 (only available in non illuminated model)